Contact us today at (401) 739-2900
It is never too early or too late to plan your estate so that your loved ones are provided for after you pass. At MEROLLA, ACCETTURO, & LOUGH, we have over 100 years of combined experience in estate planning and probate matters. In addition, we provide a free no obligation consultation to all prospective clients.
Take a look at the list of estate planning, probate, and real estate law areas that we specialize in throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
- Will and estate planning, drafting, and administration
- Financial planning and incapacity
- Private foundations and charitable giving
- Reducing probate fees and estate taxation
- Conservatorships, guardianships, trusteeships, and medical and enduring powers of attorney
- Life insurance and special needs planning
- Living trusts mediation
- Will contestations
- Cohabitation and prenuptial agreements
- Trust agreements and personal directives
We are proud to be a full service law firm. Our high level of integrity and our extensive experience in estate planning and probate helps us provide ethical legal representation to our clients. In addition, our rates remain competitively priced while we continue to use every legal resource available to drastically increase the probability of success for our clients and their families.
If you have questions, please give our Warwick, Rhode Island office a call at (401)739-2900 to schedule a complimentary no obligation consultation so that you can openly discuss your legal issues in a supportive and confidential manner.